Saturday, March 3, 2012

They're finally driving nails!

Brad talked to Paul yesterday and found out that the garage, breezeway, and basement walls were framed.  We ran up there to take a look since we now have more than just concrete to look at!  We thought it would be a good day to go since it was so warm.  However it was NOT warm in Mountain Home.  We nearly froze!  I pointed out to Brad that was another way Little Rock was better.  :)
They repaired the driveway.  YAY!!!

The front of the house (but back of the garage).  
They also got the garage and breezeway poured.  I love that breezeway and the porch behind it more than I should!
Brad standing on the little back porch.

Breezeway from the front.

We think we know where everything is but then usually have to resort to the plan to really figure it out. :)

Opening for the stairs which are going to be "L" shaped.

The little square behind the opening of the stairs is the office.  I wanted this to be small and I think I'll get what I wanted!

Standing in the basement looking out.

The two bedrooms and bathroom in the basement.
Back view.  Garage is to the far left, then the sunroom (on main level), and basement.

Its exciting to see this kind of progress.  Paul said that he hopes to have plumbers, electricians, and heating and air guys ready in April!  

No comments:

Post a Comment