Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Kelly Ripa refrigerator

I ordered our refrigerator last week.  The state is giving rebates for certain appliance purchases and we wanted to get in on that and Shay's will keep it for us until we're ready so we went ahead and bought it.


We totally did NOT get the fridge we would have ever wanted. Its an all-refrigerator and an all-freezer but we will put them side-by-side so no one will ever be able to tell its separate units.  Ours will have the trim kit at the top also.  The main reason I didn't want this set is because they are gigantic!  Almost 6 feet wide!  

Brad wanted a French door style fridge and I don't even know anymore if I had a preference but this was really the best deal so we went with it.  Besides being big, it doesn't have ice and water in the door.  At first I thought that was a big deal, but the fridge we have now has that feature and we rarely use it.  And we're keeping that one to put in the basement which is where we're probably going to be most of the time.  I have spent several hours at Shay's looking at appliances and I finally just came to a point that I asked the owner which fridge he recommended.  He said this one and I was just happy to have a decision made.  I'm not sure why there are so many refrigerators to choose from.  They all just keep food cold.  There should be 5 choices, not ten thousand.

There are some pros to this fridge though.....its built in and its Electrolux! If its good enough for Kelly Ripa, then its definitely good enough for us!

I'm so happy to have one less thing to think about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment