Monday, June 11, 2012

Paint

They have everything painted except the main room in the basement.  
I LOVE this color!  Both guest bedrooms are painted this color as well as the main room in the basement.  Its so dark and rich and warm and all things I want in a paint color!  Brad really liked it too.  

***The first guest that calls it a cave will never be invited back.

I knew I wouldn't really like this color.  Boring beige.  But I want neutral and I want a lot of gray accents in the main rooms plus gray cabinets so I had to pick a color other than gray for the walls.  

This cooler gray is in the study and our bedroom.  I'm not sure about it but I'm not loving it.   It looks blue in this picture.

This is the same color but in the bedroom.  It doesn't look as blue here, but it does from certain angles.  I'm thinking incandescent lighting will soften the blue some, but I"m not sure I want to wait to find out. 

We may be back to the drawing board on the grays upstairs......

1 comment:

  1. Is it ok if your guests call it a cave because they love to sleep in a cave???

    ReplyDelete