Monday, June 4, 2012

Guests

Karey and Jerry were in Mountain Home Saturday and came out to Coppercreek to check it out.


They participated in a two-day ride that circled the state and knew months ago that the group would be spending the night in Mountain Home.  So I've been looking forward to them getting to meet us at the house since I found out about it.

I certainly hope its not their last time at Coppercreek!!!  Especially since I've already got a long weekend trip planned for us including, but not limited to, their boat and our guest room.

And I hope Karey wasn't reminded of Mountain View while she was here.....  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tour - the house is beautiful and we can't wait to see it finished on our long weekend trip. And, No, I was not reminded of my trip to Mt. View :)!!

    ReplyDelete