Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another big score at the Outlet!

We recently made a trip to the Pottery Barn Outlet and didn't find a whole lot, but we did get one of the bathroom sink and consoles pictured below!


I don't know if this would have been my first choice if I was paying full price, but I really like it and think it will look great in one of the bathrooms in the basement.  Brad and I both love the really wide sink and were so happy to get this for a little more than 70% off.  There are a couple of scratches on the back of it but that will be against the wall anyway.

I also got a nice king size blanket for about $40.  We will have 2 king size beds in the new house but only have queen beds now, so I don't have any blankets (or sheets, or anything for that matter) so I was happy to get one for such a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment