Monday, August 15, 2011

West Elm

My fabulous friends, Dawn and Karey, gave me a Pottery Barn gift card for my birthday and I used it today at West Elm online.  I wouldn't call myself a fan of West Elm because my style is much more traditional than contemporary and modern.  BUT I found several things I really wanted over the weekend and I'm not really one to let a gift card get too attached to my wallet, so it was perfect timing!

I have been complaining that Pottery Barn hasn't gotten on board with gray yet (It's THE color this year) so I was excited to see all the gray items at West Elm!  I wish I didn't have to pay shipping, but whatever...it was all free because I had a gift card.
I liked these towels for the master bath.  I think the tasseled fringe will take some getting used to but I love the stripes.  

If I had thought there was any way I could get away with it, I would have ordered two of this rug in each size.  That's how much I love it!!  But I thought that might lead to the house at Coppercreek being referred to as the house with the gray striped rugs.  And that would be a decorating failure.

I HAD to have these rugs for the master bath! I love the chevron pattern and the color!!

I found some bedding I really wanted also and since the striped rug is on back order until November 22, I probably need to go ahead and order the bedding before it's too late.

Thank you so much, Karey and Dawn!  You guys are wonderful friends and I can't wait for you to see your gift in place when you come stay for weeks at a time with us at Coppercreek!!!!

Yes, I said weeks at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, weeks at a time - you are planning on changing your ways :). That can be arranged. BTW, love all your new stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the gray! Does Bradley know about the weeks at a time???

    ReplyDelete