Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wish List-Random

We found the drafting table above at I.O. Metro and decided we needed it for the study.  It wasn't all that much cheaper than the one at Restoration Hardware, but it's local so there would be no shipping.  I don't go to I.O. Metro very often and it's a little out of the way (okay, not really), but I may have to make a special effort so I can keep my eye on this.

Worse case,  I could get the one at Restoration Hardware.  (Worse case.  Yeah right!)
And I love the stool they have with it.

We liked the floors at I.O. Metro for the basement.  This picture makes them seem a little darker than they really are.

I love the color of the green cabinets (not the style) and want that color for our office cabinets.  I think I want bronze hardware instead of the silver they have.  These are in the Kitchen and Bath Ideas inside Metro Builders Supply.

I want the chair above in linen to go in the office with the green cabinets.  It's the Calais at Pottery Barn and I love it!  It's surprisingly comfy!  I love the color of the legs on the linen covered one.

No comments:

Post a Comment