Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sofas

I can mark a couple items off our wish list.  We've ordered our sofas....
We chose the Pearce sectional in pewter Everyday Suede from Pottery Barn for the basement.  It looks like the one above but has a chaise added to one side.  It also has a hide-a-bed in one love seat just in case we ever needed an extra bed.  This is not one of my favorite sofas as far as design but its super comfortable and will work perfectly for what we need in that space.  We got a great deal on it but not as good as the one for the formal living room!  
We choose the Greenwich sofa from Pottery Barn in dark gray velvet for the formal living room.  I've had my heart set on this sofa for over a year and was thrilled to order it today!  The best part is, I didn't have to use any of our hard earned money for it!  

I had been saving my rewards from my Pottery Barn credit card for months and also cashed in rewards from our Visa for PB gift cards.   I had enough to get this sofa for FREE!!  What a thrill!  

We will use the PB Basic sectional we already have in the sunroom.  I also got a great deal on it about four years ago.  Pottery Barn has been so good to me over the years!!!  :)  

The Pearce is actually sitting at the delivery hub in Memphis waiting on us.  They were so nice when I explained that our house isn't ready for furniture yet and will hold it until July.  The Greenwich shouldn't be ready until July so they shouldn't have to hold that one long. (I HOPE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment