Friday, June 24, 2011

Floor plan

Why didn't anyone tell us that coming up with a floor plan would be so hard?  I think we're on drawing # 10 or #54 and we started by simply putting two plans together that just needed a little adjusting.  Or so we thought.

It's hard for me to imagine how big a room is and some rooms I can't figure out what a good size would even be.  I'm afraid the architect might fire us if we don't finalize them soon. I think that if we knew for sure if we were going to be in the house for a long time or sell it after three years, it would make it easier.  But we're trying to plan for both scenarios which is difficult.

Maybe we are being too picky. (Or maybe it's just me being too picky.) It's now too the point that I'm almost embarrassed to make changes.  I asked for one room to be smaller, but now it's too small.

Is it too late to pick a house and plan on the internet and just go with it??

No comments:

Post a Comment