Monday, September 10, 2012

Ready or not, here we are...

The house is so far from being finished but we moved in the basement a couple weeks ago anyway.  It is not the most ideal living situation, to say the least, but we're trying to make the best of it.  

This sign was so unexpected and brought a big smile to my face when we pulled in on moving day.  Our friend Jennifer was in MH visiting her family and was so nice to make this for us!  And then she and Tom came over for pizza a couple nights after that.  They live in Providence, RI and its been way too long since we've seen them so we really enjoyed visiting with them!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next two years that they'll move here after they finish residency.
I promised Brad that I wouldn't keep the sign because I have a bad habit of giving things like this sentimental value and keeping them forever.  I took it down and told myself to toss it, but then I noticed it was the perfect size to put on the fridge in the garage.  So that's where its at for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment