Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A GRAY house!!!

Things are starting to happen around here again.  It's been SO SLOW and frustrating the last couple weeks.  The house is still so far from being finished, yet no one shows up to do anything.  

Luckily, I got away from it all last week and didn't have to think about the state of affairs at Coppercreek.  I was in Little Rock and Dallas for seven days and while I was gone, some things actually got finished!

When I left, it was still the house of many colors....


Still only partially painted.  And the gas tank was only partially buried.

But when I got home, the brick was painted!

It's finally a gray house!  FINALLY!  

  

The gas tank is still not buried which is why all the red dirt is still visible in this pic.
We told the painters that we wanted the garage doors painted but we thought they forgot.  Turns out, they painted them the color of the trim.  We wanted them painted gray.  I guess that little detail wasn't communicated properly.  

I would like to point out that both trucks AND the tractor are in the garage while my car sits outside.  :(



The electrician also came back and put our front porch light up.  I love it!  You can't tell in this picture very well, but the floor up by the door is still not finished.  Paul said it would be 2-3 weeks before the wood came in for that.  Now that we are a year into this project, I know that means we shouldn't expect it until a couple days before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment